Add categories and/or endorsements to your Tester Card
How to add a category or endorsement.
- Hold a valid in date First Aid certificate
- Hold a valid in date Managers & Professionals (MAP) CITB health, safety and environment (HSE) test
- Achieve the CPCS advanced practical test within two years of the HS&E test
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate within 5 years
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate with IOSH Membership (Tech ISOH Level Membership as a minimum) if older than 5 years
- Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Managing and Co-ordination Plant (MCP) with Refresher where applicable
- IOSH Managing Safely (within 5 years)
- Level 5 or 6 H&S Qualifications accompanied with an in date CSCS card stating the following occupation routes:
- Construction Health and Safety Manager (with Minimum Tech IOSH Membership)
- Construction Health and Safety Senior Manager (with minimum Tech IOSH Membership)
You are not required to pass the Advanced theory test to add a further endorsement regardless of when the original card was issued.
The CPCS Test Centre where you achieved the advanced practical test will provide you with a partially completed F3/1 Application form for a First CPCS Tester card or to add further categories. The NOCN Job Cards Quality Assurance Personnel present at the advanced practical test will sign the declaration.
This form, along with copies of relevant certificates should be sent to the mailing address on the reverse of the form. There is no need to attach payment as the cost of the application is included in the CPCS Advanced Technical Test notification fees.